Monday 27 October 2014

Good morning, good evening and goodnight!

My name is Imogen Mansted. I am nearly 11, I am Australian, a Cub Scout and a Nipper (Junior Lifesaver that is).



At this moment I am sitting in our caravan in the Thuringian Forest in central Germany looking at a beautiful sunset. You may be wondering "what are you doing in the Thuringian Forest? Aren't you an Australian? Shouldn't you be in school?"

The answer is that I am travelling the world with my family AND I am homeschooled.

What is this blog about?
Its a place for me to publish my writing. I am very pleased to be able to say that three of my short stories have been published in books and a writing magazine already - thanks to generous editors! This seemed like a good place for me to put my stories for everyone to read.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment